From email and TXT to counter sales and fax, small business has a staggering amount of communication scenarios to manage. They need to log everything within the business to keep it running smoothly. The more staﬀ and sites they trade from the harder it becomes. There is an enormous amount to keep track of and reconcile across numerous business functions. Just simple compliance with the ATO is weeks of data entry in any small to medium business.
The answer to the small business nightmare lies in Cirralto’s patented Spenda software solution.
Cirralto’s IP enables the migration of legacy data to contemporary cloud software applications, therefore enabling businesses to undergo digital collaborative trade.
– Integrate e-commerce processes to better drive sales results
– Connect a client’s POS to other sales channels to become an OMNI channel business
– Integrate dropship supply and fulfilment to expand a client’s range and drive down costs
– Provide management with an internal platform to promote visibility and enable instant corporate governance
1. A lack of established processes
2. Lack of synchronization between buyers, suppliers, manufacturers, accounts payable, and others
3. Growing complexity in buying channels and catalogues
4. Lack of definition between internal and external business functions
Cirralto’s data management system allows insight into all business functions at any given time, saving the client hours of work each week.
Cirralto has a well thought out and proven business model. The firm provides essential Software-as-a-service (SaaS) capabilities, and caters to established demand within the market. Cirralto enables firms to migrate their legacy data into contemporary cloud applications, this is a function that will scale with business growth.
With the acquisition of Appstablishment (subject to shareholder approval) Ciralto will become the IP owner and exclusive provider of the Spenda and SYNK’D platforms. The Spenda platform is an integrated, multi-purpose, cloud point of sale (POS) platform that allows businesses to eliminate manual data entry and simplify external processes, therefore saving time and money.
SYNK’D Enables customers to “Synk” data across their cloud eco app system, into their accounting and ERP Software. SYNK’D can push, pull, and persist business data such as debtors, creditors and inventory as well as transactions (purchase orders, invoices, credit notes, etc) in real times or based on user driven events. SYNK’D allows clients to connect to their customers to quickly share data.
The ability to transcend all levels of the value chain gives Cirralto significant agility in their route to market and revenue sources. From buying-groups, marketplaces, and the customers themselves, Cirralto has the capacity to grow rapidly.
With the launch of Spenda and payments in the Xero App marketplace, this sector represents a significant opportunity to acquire customers and revenue from the Company’s products and services within Australia.
Cirralto intends to conduct targeted marketing campaigns to acquire Spenda customers from Xero’s ~1.2m (and growing) customer base that would readily adopt the Company’s integrated Spenda capabilities, including payments.
With a vastly experienced team led by the Chairman Peter Richards and Managing Director Adrian Floate Ciralto has the ASX expertise and industry knowhow to maximise shareholder value.
○ Standard POS: $49 (per month)
○ Value add modules: $49 – $199 (per month)
○ Payment margin on card transactions: 0.35% – 1.5%
○ Standardised implementation: $1,000 – $20,000
○ Project: >$25,000
○ Support packs:
■ 1 hour – $125
■ 10 hours – $750
● Average Revenue per user (ARPU)
● Total SaaS Revenue / Number of customers
● Customer conversion rate
● Total number of customers / Total addressable customers
● Attributable transactional value / Gross transaction value
● Merchant fee income / attributable transaction value
● Card transaction value / Gross revenue per customer
● Merchant fee income / Number of customers